Keeping Austin Weird

an experience of self discovery in Austin TX

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Movies!

It is no secret that I LOVE MOVIES!! During college I spent many hours curled up in bed snuggling under my quilts watching endless movies. On nasty days, where there is a never ending blanket of rain/sleet falling from the sky I find myself wishing I could stay in bed all day watching pride and prejudice on repeat while drinking hot chocolate. Unfortunately that is not possible because in the real world after college there is something called "A Job".

Even though I can no longer spend all day in bed watching movies I still do love movies and have a insane movie collection. Do you have a favorite movie or does every movie represent something different to you? While I feel like I tell myself all the time that I do not need to buy any more movies I continue to buy them. I find it very difficult to turn down old classics! I am definitely a fan of the old black and whites.

I encourage you to take a day of pure relaxation and stay in bed all day! Curl up with a pile of blankets and lean back against a mound of pillows and indulge in a day of endless movie watching!



1 comment:

  1. mary, i wish i was in you bed under your sea of endless covers instead of in wilmington buried under 40 inches of now. i miss you. i also miss your dvd collection.

    ReplyDelete